“We will help you be compliant with CNRRP and NRPP registration requirements. Choose the service that suits your needs and add our test results to your professional registration renewal.”
The 1st AARST-NRPP Certified Canadian Radon Chamber serves Canadian and US radon measurement and mitigation professionals. It is the only facility of its kind in
Canada and one of only three in North America.
- Quality Control (QC)* Spike Testing of Radon Detectors
- Performance (Blind) Testing of Radon Detectors
- Calibration Verification of Continuous Radon Monitors and Electronic Integrating Devices
- Calibration Verification/Efficiency Determination of ZnS Scintillation Cells
Why Choose Our Service?
- Highly qualified staff
- Quick turn around times
- Easy ordering process
- US/CAD exchange rate savings
*If you are a registered CNRPP or NRPP professional your quality control must include regular calibrations and device spike testing (3% of the total device volume).
(QC) Spike Testing
Done on an ongoing basis to verify the devices and measurement systems are still operating within your QA/QC standards and specifications.
A powerful quality assurance tool that enables device manufacturers/suppliers, laboratories and radon measurement providers to monitor or assess detector and measurement systems performance.
Calibration Verification and Efficiency Determination
Confirm and/or determine the calibration of continuous radon monitors, electronic integrating devices and other radon measurement devices such as radon ZnS scintillation cells.
How to Order
- Simply fill out the Radon Chamber Test Requisition Form (PDF)
- Sent it along with your device to National Laboratories at 102-110 Research Drive Saskatoon, SK S7N3R3
Call us at 1-800-263-5803 (option 4) or (306) 975-0566 ext. 224
Fax: (306) 975-0494
Email us at: email@example.com