100% Online Course Delivery with Live Instruction
Category A credit*
*CAMRT Credits are recognized by the ARRT, The ASRT, and all Provincial Associations under the CAMRT umbrella.
Our two-day Radiation Safety Officer Refresher (RSO-2) training is designed for RSO-1 graduates to reinforce and revive the information learned in the RSO-1 course. If it has been a while since you took your last RSO course, you owe it to your fellow employees to benefit from this highly acclaimed refresher program.
How You Learn
- Scheduled dates will have live seminars:
- Day 1, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm:
- CNSC Update
- General Nuclear Safety and Control Regulations
- Radiation Protection Regulations
- Day 2, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm:
- Nuclear Substances and Radiation Devices Regulations
- Inspections, Audits and Investigations
- Radiation Procedures Activity
- Day 1, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm:
- Self-directed online learning sessions
- To complete 4, including 3 sessions around transportation in order to write the optional TDG test should you need to update your Class 7 TDG Certificate
- Questions to be answered and submitted for feedback
Once all components are completed, you will receive your certificates. An electronic certificate will be provided upon completion.
CLASSROOM: You learn in a friendly classroom setting over a period of two days. Each day has several learning sessions with our our knowledgeable Education Team. Appropriate refreshment breaks are included. Your learning is enhanced by lively discussions and activities.
You will receive a binder containing the course presentation slides.
- CNSC Updates
- Regulatory Changes
- Inspections, Audits, and Investigations
- Interactive Radiation Protection Program Session
- Option for obtaining Class 7 TDG Certificate
Accommodation *All training is currently being held online* Hotel Novotel Toronto North York is pleased to offer a $15 discount off the daily rate for our course participants. The hotel is located at 3 Park Home Ave, North York, ON M2N 6L3. It is only a short 15-minute walk away from our office where Toronto courses are held. Please call (416) 733-29292 or go online to book your room.
Saskatoon: National Laboratories Location
Innovation Place Research Park, 102 – 110 Research Drive, SK S7N 3R3
Accommodation For recommended hotels please contact Hilary Goddard at (306) 975 0566 ext 221
RSO-2 not for you?
If you find that RSO-2 course is not what you need, please take a moment to look at other radiation safety courses we offer.
Manager of Training
Tel: (416) 650 9090 ext. 325 | Fax (416) 650 9920 | Email: email@example.com
Cancellations | The following administrative fees will apply to course registration refunds:
- 20% of course fee if cancelled 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- 50% of course fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- No refunds will be issued if cancelled on the day of the course
- Nov 3-4, 2022 *Online* 9am EDT Start Time
November 3, 2022 - November 4, 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm