Did you know YOU can teach your co-workers the basics of radiation safety?
The Radiation Safety Institute of Canada has developed new Employee Training Modules that allow you to enhance your company’s radiation safety program and create a true radiation safety culture in your workplace. Best of all, you are the teacher!
There are four modules. Each one covers a different aspect of radiation safety in the workplace:
- Radiation & radioactivity
- The biological & health effects of exposure to radiation
- Workplace radiation safety practices
- Excerpts from the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission’s (CNSC) Radiation Protection Regulations
The total package (about three hours) also includes a Test for students, the Test Answer Key and an Instructor Evaluation Form.
The cost to license our Employee Training Modules for use at your facility is $299.00 plus HST for graduates of the Radiation Safety Institute of Canada’s RSO-1 course.
How do the modules work?
You are the teacher!
To teach this course, you simply need to be knowledgeable in radiation and radiation safety. In this way, the Radiation Safety Institute of Canada is assured that a qualified person is teaching the modules and is able to answer any questions. In addition, you have our assurance that we are always available to assist you at any time.
Manager of Training
Tel: (416) 650 9090 ext. 23 | Fax (416) 650 9920 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations | The following administrative fees will apply to course registration refunds:
- 20% of course fee if cancelled 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- 50% of course fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- No refunds will be issued if cancelled on the day of the course
- February 15, 2018 - February 15, 2099
8:00 am - 5:00 pm