If you use sealed radiation sources with activities greater than 50 MBq, you are required by law to test annually to verify that the sources are not leaking radioactive material. Our leak testing service covers most gamma, beta and alpha sources and meets the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) Regulatory Expectations for Leak Testing of Sealed Sources. Our National Laboratory can test for the radioisotopes in the table below.
|Alpha Sources||Beta Sources||Gamma Sources|
Leak Testing is Simple:
- Download, fill in and save the Leak-Test-Request-Form. Leak test kits are $33.90 each + tax.
- E-mail the completed form to email@example.com
- Your test kits will be mailed to you
- Return completed leak test kits to our National Laboratory within 10 days of sampling
- A Leak Test Certificate will be mailed to you by regular post