Professional support to first time applicants and existing CNSC licence holders to ensure successful application process. Our consultants make sure that your submission package meets all the standards contained in the relevant Regulatory Guides and satisfies the general CNSC requirements, as set forth under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and Regulations. As a part of the package we prepare a Radiation Safety Program Manual that is tailored to your needs and will provide management and staff with guidelines and procedures essential for the safe use of nuclear sources.
How it Works
With your input, we prepare a “turn-key” application that is ready to be submitted to the regulator for review. We will advise you on training and other requirements to be fulfilled in order to secure a licence, We commit to work with until your application is approved.
Why use our service?
- Start off on the right foot with the regulator
- Receive a first-class tailor-made Radiation Protection Program
- Save time in application preparation
- Save time in review with CNSC by submitting of a high quality application
- Save money with our all inclusive flat fee solutions
Request a Quote
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 416-650-9090 ext. 328, Natalia Mozayani Fax: 416-650-9920