The scientists at the Radiation Safety Institute of Canada closely monitor global developments in radiation safety to ensure that all of our products and services are up-to-date with the latest research.
We periodically release summaries of this research in the form of helpful and informative factsheets to assist communities and organizations.
We encourage you to read and share the latest Radiation Safety Institute of Canada publications:
- Fukushima Effects on Canadians
- What Is Radiation?
- Naturally Occurring Radiation Materials
- Radiation Doses and Relative Risks
- Patient Radiation Exposure in Nuclear Medicine Imaging
- Radiation and Airport Security
- Radiation Use in Correctional and Other Facility Security
- Staff Radiation Protection in Fluoroscopy
- Cell Phones and Radiation
- Wi-Fi in Schools
- Cosmetic Lasers
- Baked Not Beautiful Tans Are Not Healthy
- Radiation Related Regulations in Canada
- Radon Gas
- Radon in the Home
- Information on EMF