At this time, this public course is being offered online only. Commissioned training can be held online or in-person.
Radiation Safety for Nuclear Gauge Users is a one-day worker training solution, that would benefit staff, employers and RSOs by providing a quality education session. It would be interesting to all employees who interact with nuclear gauges in a workplace: Gauge operators, drivers transporting portable sources, persons working in close proximity to the gauges, etc.
Why Learn With Us
To comply with CNSC legal requirements for worker training while saving a considerable amount of time otherwise needed to prepare and deliver a quality course in-house. According to the CNSC, all workers have to be educated about radiation exposure risks associated with their duties. Our first-class educators can help you fulfill your licence obligations and ensure your employee safety.
- Introduction to radiation
- Nuclear gauge types and their configuration
- Gauge operation, maintenance and transportation
- Safety program for nuclear gauge licensees
- Radiation detection, instrumentation and calibration
- Key sections of the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and Regulations
RSNG not for you?
If you find that RSNG course is not what you need, please take a moment to look at other radiation safety courses we offer.
Manager of Training
Tel: (416) 650 9090 ext. 325 | Fax (416) 650 9920 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations | The following administrative fees will apply to course registration refunds:
- 20% of course fee if cancelled 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- 50% of course fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- No refunds will be issued if cancelled on the day of the course
- Jul 5, 2023 *Online* 9am CST Start Time
July 5, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Nov 6, 2023 *Online* 9am CST Start Time
November 6, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm