Radiation Safety for Nuclear Gauge Users is a one-day worker training solution, that would benefit staff, employers and RSOs by providing a quality education session. It would be interesting to all employees who interact with nuclear gauges in a workplace: Gauge operators, drivers transporting portable sources, persons working in close proximity to the gauges, etc.
Why Learn With Us
- Introduction to radiation
- Nuclear gauge types and their configuration
- Gauge operation, maintenance and transportation
- Safety program for nuclear gauge licensees
- Radiation detection, instrumentation and calibration
- Key sections of the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and Regulations
Accommodation For recommended hotels please contact Jolene Miner (306) 975 0566 ext 221
RSNG not for you?
If you find that RSNG course is not what you need, please take a moment to look at other radiation safety courses we offer.
Staff Scientist and Manager of Training
Tel: (416) 650 9090 ext. 23 | Fax (416) 650 9920 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations | The following administrative fees will apply to course registration refunds:
- 20% of course fee if cancelled 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- 50% of course fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- No refunds will be issued if cancelled on the day of the course
- Saskatoon Oct 29, 2019
October 29, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm