100% Online Course Delivery with Live Instruction
Radiation Safety for Nuclear Gauge Users is a one-day worker training solution, that would benefit staff, employers and RSOs by providing a quality education session. It would be interesting to all employees who interact with nuclear gauges in a workplace: Gauge operators, drivers transporting portable sources, persons working in close proximity to the gauges, etc.
Why Learn With Us
- Introduction to radiation
- Nuclear gauge types and their configuration
- Gauge operation, maintenance and transportation
- Safety program for nuclear gauge licensees
- Radiation detection, instrumentation and calibration
- Key sections of the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and Regulations
Accommodation *All training is currently online* For recommended hotels please contact Hilary Goddard (306) 975 0566 ext 232
RSNG not for you?
If you find that RSNG course is not what you need, please take a moment to look at other radiation safety courses we offer.
Manager of Training
Tel: (416) 650 9090 ext. 325 | Fax (416) 650 9920 | Email: email@example.com
Cancellations | The following administrative fees will apply to course registration refunds:
- 20% of course fee if cancelled 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- 50% of course fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- No refunds will be issued if cancelled on the day of the course
- Nov 7, 2022 *Online* 9am CST Start Time
November 15, 2021 - November 4, 2022
4:45 pm - 12:00 pm