Partners in Prevention 2018: Over 100,000 square feet with over 400 exhibit booths featuring new and innovative health and safety products and services.
Your Partners in Prevention 2018 pass includes FREE access to:
- More than 400 booths featuring the latest health & safety products and services
- Seminars in the Healthy Living Pavilion
- High Risk Sessions with IHSA
- Distracted Driving Pavilion – test your driving skills on a track using impairment goggles
- WHMIS Escape Room Challenge
- Virtual Reality Training Demos, and much much more.
Trade Show Hours:
May 1, 2018 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
May 2, 2018 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Trade Show Address:
The International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario
About the Radiation Safety Institute of Canada:
Founded in 1980, the Radiation Safety Institute of Canada is an independent, national, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the prevention of cancers due to excessive exposure to radiation. Its mission is to promote radiation safety and awareness through sharing science and best practice.
Questions about Radiation?
Free Radiation Safety Inquiry Service answering questions about radiation.
Toll Free: 1-800-263-5803